How do I get my email account?
If you are eligible for a JuggleNYC.com email account and we have not yet contacted you to set one up, please email Viveca
. See below for eligibility details.
If you have donated $40-59 you are eligible for a JuggleNYC.com email redirect account. Mail will forward instantly and automatically to your existing email account. If you change ISPs, just tell us; we'll make the change, and your contacts won't have to update their records.
If you have donated $75 or more you are eligible for your choice of either a JuggleNYC email redirect account or a POP email account. You will have the ability to download your JuggleNYC.com email directly into your mail reader or check it remotely from any browser.
What is an average donation?
Donations of all amounts are appreciated. Benefits start with a minimum contribution of $10 per year.
Where does my money go?
All donations will be used to pay ongoing costs for JuggleNYC.com, including domain name registration and web hosting. If we ever break even on site costs, we will store any incremental donations in escrow for new developments, potentially to include expanded mailing list software, an ad-free message board, merchandising, or other new initiatives...
Is my donation tax deductible?
JuggleNYC.com is not, at this time, a 501(c)(3) organization. That means, unfortunately, you may not write-off your gift as a charitable donation for tax purposes. However, your contribution may be a deductible business expense. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask
. Thank you for your generosity.
Many people have asked why we built our service with PayPal as the only transaction engine. Simply stated, we believe PayPal has created the safest, easiest-to-use, and most cost effective platform for businesses and individuals to send and receive money. Accordingly, it is our belief that this method of electronic money exchange will become a widespread phenomenon over the coming years. PayPal is now a subsidiary of e-commerce leader, eBay (NASD: EBAY).
Why should you rely on PayPal for your transactions? Here are a few points about PayPal:
- PayPal offers one of the safest platforms for online commerce with fraud rates at a fraction of those of typical e-commerce offerings.
- PayPal offers ease and flexibility, accepting all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), as well as all major debit cards and direct transfers.
- PayPal offers low merchant rates with no set up or recurring costs.
Financially, PayPal has shown tremendous business fundamentals:
- PayPal successfully completes over 600,000 transactions per day with over 30 million accounts in 38 countries worldwide.
- PayPal is processing over $30 million in payments per day and has transacted over $20 billion in total payments since launching in 1999.
- While virtually all technology companies have languished in these difficult economic times, PayPal has shown tremendous growth.
- PayPal, and its new parent company, eBay (NASD: EBAY), are both profitable.
We have chosen to trust our transactions with PayPal given this company's phenomenal success and achievements. We hope you can share our confidence here as well.