World Juggling Day June 18
Posted June 12, 2016
On June 18, thousands of people around the world will unite with one common passion: juggling!
Wherever you are in the world, the IJA invites you to celebrate World Juggling Day.
Whether you're celebrating with 500 other jugglers, or juggling alone in your backyard, all that matters is that you're juggling!
Here are some celebration ideas:
- Attend or host a juggling festival
- Have a juggling BBQ in the park
- Teach a local juggling class
- Learn that new trick that you've been wanting to learn for days
- Have a fire jam
- Get your online juggling crew to all make a video doing the same siteswap, and post a montage to Instagram
- Organize an Instagram contest for who posts the most epic juggling videos on WJD
- Try a trick that you've never thought of trying before
- Break a juggling world record on Record Setter
- Go to a party with non-jugglers and juggle the whole time
- Read every article ever written by David Cain on eJuggle
- Watch every video ever made by Wes Peden on Youtube
- Have a Tricks of the Month viewing marathon party
- Play J-U-G-G-L-E
As you can see, the possibilities are endless!
We can't wait to see what goes down on June 18. Let's make it awesome!
Saturday, June 18, 2016
Marvin Ong and Erin Stephens
More Information:World Juggling Day events
World Juggling Day Facebook page
Note from the JuggleNYC Editors: Posted as received.